I’ve noticed that Charlotte Tilbury is getting a lot less love lately, so here’s my review on of the lipsticks to make up for that love!
Darlings, lipstick is happiness in a tube! My K.I.S.S.I.N.G lipstick in Coachella Coral will leave your lips cashmere-soft and irresistible. This hydrating warm coral lipstick is perfect for festivals & summer makeup.
WHAT MAKES K.I.S.S.I.N.G MAGIC:
• Perfect, full, kissable lips that will leave a lasting impression!
• The Lipstick Tree extracts help to protect your lips from UV damage, fighting oxidative stress so that lips are left soothed, soft & hydrated.
• Light-diffusing pigments leave your lips luminous, brilliant and full-bodied, as they capture light across your lips and reflect it back out.
• The blend of waxes helps the formula glide over your lips for a seamless finish with no bleeding outside your lip line!
• Ideal if you love a fresh summer makeup lipstick in a moisturising formula. – Charlotte Tilbury website
We all know how I am with promises, so let’s break it down. I can’t talk about UV damage, but this lipstick is really comfortable to wear. The lipstick isn’t as hydrating as a balm or anything, but for a lipstick it is really comfortable to wear.
It applies really smoothly and really easily! I don’t really need to use a lipliner with this lipstick, which is unusual as I always need to use a lipliner because I have a bigger lower lip which makes it look like I went outside of the lines when I apply lipstick. It stays put really well, so far, so good on the promises!
I really like the colour of this lipstick, it’s slightly out of my comfort zone as this is really a neutral lipstick. However, I’m not happy with this lipstick!
I love how it looks. I love how it applies. I love how it is opaque. I love how it isn’t too drying. But it emphasizes my lines so badly! It looks really crappy on my lips in real life, and I’m not a person who has a lot of fine lines on my lips, so imagine how it would look like if you do! The wear time of this lipstick is really poor as well, I don’t expect it to look as good as a liquid lipstick after 8 hours, but I get about 2 hours wear time out of this, without even eating or drinking… I don’t have the time to reapply lipstick every two hours, especially not expensive lipstick!
This is the second Charlotte Tilbury lipstick I have tried, and I’m just so disappointed with them! My mum is a really big fan of the brand, so it makes me sad that I dislike it as much as I do! Have you tried any of these lipsticks?